Agnostic.com

4 1

What was the most embarrassing moment in your life? I can think of several that brings laughter. How about you all?

JayJackson 7 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was in my 20s...it involved blue raspberry edible body paint that could be used as lube, a forgotten ob-gyn appointment, a substitute doctor old enough to have delivered Methuselah....it looked like I'd been assassinating smurfs with my cooter....I changed doctors.

Thats hilarious. I would have thought that you had ingested too much colloidal silver, lol.

Being caught by my mother-in-law beating my bishop

My most embarrassing moment from a social life standpoint already been discussed here and I am well over it despite how funny it was.

“Hey Tyler,” I ask my friend in Geometry class. “14 plus 14 equals 14 right?” Or “What if we meet aliens and they prove our physics wrong?”

And evey other time I get numbers confuesd. Like getting ready to leave for an appointment that isnt till the next month.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.