Agnostic.com

13 1

Is anyone on here to meet new friends and potential dates? I live in a very religious area so it's hard to meet others like me. Shoot me a message!

LadyStardust96 5 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. Good luck to you!

I also am looking for like minded people as well and due to the fact that I live in a very fundamentalist Christian community I have the same problem. So maybe we can talk sometime ??

I’m on here because of the conversation, and the extremely small possibility that I actually connect with someone.

I'm here to potentially find either friends or dates. I'm in Georgia and I doubt I know more than a handful of non-religious people. Though that's largely my own fault since I'm pretty much a homebody.

I am here to find like a like minded person to date with hopes for something long term, but I would like to meet some friends too. It is hard in the deep south for me to meet new people like me which is why I have been single for 3 years. As soon as I get to lvl.2 I would shoot you a message but I am 11 years older (not sure if that's a problem?) and you also seem to have plenty of potential suitors to talk to first. Best of luck to you, but if you don't get lucky send me a message and I would gladly talk to you if not for anything other than to meet a new friend.

I'm here looking for a like minded person to date.

Oh, I wish I could meet. But... well, flying from the UK would be rather expensive. This is why I sometimes intensely dislike being English.

I'm willing to talk long distance and see how it goes.

@LadyStardust96 Sounds like an excellent idea, I'm up for that.

I definitely am seeking my true soulmate my Queen. How about you?

Yup but I'm in Wisconsin. I'd rather be in Washington though. Lol

Message me 🙂 I'm willing to talk long distance and see how it goes. I don't think I want to be in WA forever

Just out of curiosity, why don't you initiate contact?

I'm extremely shy :/

I would, but Texas is very far from you.

message sent.

welcome

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.