Agnostic.com

2 3

My lounge day today. Yay!

It's too cold to go to the gym. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. I don't feel like waiting at the bus stop and freezing my tail off. Today I will watch movies with my new friend. It's 34°F out now and it's 10:07 am. The weather is supposed to get to 60°F today, but you never know here in Colorado. One minute it's sunny, then in an hour it will be snowing. Some days it says snow, but then we never get any snow. Once it was cloudy out with no snow prediction, and then in 2 hrs we had a snow storm. So today, I will be indolent. Yay! I don't have to adult today!! ?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ain't nothing wrong with lazy days

Thanks. I made a new post because I'm sick over spoilt creamer that I just bought at Wal-Mart. The expiration date says August 2018. Ugh...

Yay for no adulting!?

Thanks. I made a new post because I'm sick over spoilt creamer that I just bought at Wal-Mart. The expiration date says August 2018. Ugh...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.