Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Take It Like a Man | Seattle Men's Chorus - YouTube

Saw the Seattle Men's chorus Saturday night all the way through for the 1st time ever! They used to play the hall I worked at every year and i was able to watch portions of the performances and some rehearsals but never all the way through.

If you get a chance go see them - a bunch of talented extroverts strutting thier stuff and having a blast is about the best descrpition I can give.

Good, fun show. If you aren't in the Seattle area substitute the name of the closest city to you that has a mens chorus and I bet they put on a good show too. I won't gaurantee it, but it sounds like a relativly safe bet to me

1of5 8 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Speaking of men’s choirs, I know there are lots of male voice choirs, but have you ever heard the world famous Oslo Faggotkor ...it’s a gay choir from Norway...they’re brilliant.

Never seen them,but if tey pass o through I will. Thanks for the heads up

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:439005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.