Agnostic.com

4 4

It's a good thing I'm smart on making friends on here! An atheist that left from here tried to use me.

Yeah, you may know him as FunandFondles. He had messaged me and then wanted to be FB friends. He lives in a state far away from CO. I guess he asked me out for a long-distance relationship, in which I declined automatically. I didn't trust him, because he was my reason for my "hideous face" post. I listened to him talk more than I talked. I learn more that way. He was also the reason for my "advice giving" post. He must have gotten bored with my one word answers. I had to get a new FB because of hackers and he never accepted the friend request. Yay! I needed a way out of this "friendship." 24-year-old atheists that are male and full of themselves, don't make the best of friends. Lesson learned. I declined the dating request because he said he just broke up with his ex whom lives with him. Lol. He's gone from here now, yet his profile is still on here. Oh well, at least I didn't get used or hurt. 😊

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for you! Smart

Thanks.

I enjoy your interaction sarahroo29. I find it refreshing and thought provoking. F&F possibly has a different perspective.

What is F&F?

@Sarahroo29 that would FunAndFondles Your ill suited suitor.

@lbusche Oh, lol.

Always go with your instincts

I normally do.

Good gut listening girly ?

Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.