Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't it nice that 'christians' can be so understanding. I wonder what they would tell their priest/bishop if they found out he was molesting their kids? Pure hypocrisy with these bunch. However, I believe they are not typical as it said 99.99% supportive comments. Only a vitriolic few.

Worst case is Fred Phelps which his Phelps family tries this insane practice today.

The Phelps family protest outside of gays graveyards, even at times during their funeral. They have attempted to dig up the gay person body to burn it and send the faggot to hell.
No wonder they are the most hated family in America.

A bunch of foul low lives cloaking themselves in a fog of sanctified Christian superiority and Coprophagite's vomit.

They're not even close to being Christians.

No shit

Oh they are, this is the TRUE face of christianity, not the santitised acceptable milksop version foisted on the world since the end of world war 2, in a crass and foul attempt to keep the cash flowing in to the kiddy fiddlers and hatemongers and to keep the sheep obedient and ignorant.

As it is now, but not as it was in the time of Christ. People will always pervert ideas to suit their own prejudices and proclivities. That's human nature.

@Organist1 If the church was now as it was in the time of the Acts of the apostles it would be run out of the USA as a communist cell, and would be seen as a terrorist cult that murdered its own members for not paying enough in.

Acts of the Apostles chapter 5, 1-11

@Organist1 and Jesus was even worse
Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

Matthew 10:37
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me;

Christianity is a gospel of hate

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:440442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.