Agnostic.com

7 2

Atheist/Agnostic fellas... Why are the concepts of infinity and afterlife would be like hell to you?

Endless life with no human body does not make sense.. it just sucks!
But only if we stay limited... it's up to us if we become lost souls needing flesh bodies, or we change ourselves harmoniously with waves of evolution, then we surf and become Gods of waves.
Thinking of the possibilities of the afterlife is wise strategy, it's not stupidity as most of us think! .. at least you get yourself ready for the next move.... but if there will be no life after death then let's play the roll of God now.. live your life with harmony and love...Enjoy being a living God who doesn't give a f*ck of duality.. Be Brave.. Stay Wilde!

WilliaM8 4 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is absolutely nothing I want to do for eternity. I'm glad I'm just going to cease to exist. I'm tired.

who wants to be around forever with billions of others with nothing better to do than look down at your latest relative who after so many generations you don't even know with loads of older generations you don't know up there with you who don't know you either. sounds like a nightmare.

Yes it is... it is endless nightmare that we have to adapt to... but still this dream like life has opportunities to enjoy, explore, learn and improve the self that has been trapped in the matrix.

My after life would be defined as my atoms going back to the earth and say rising as a tree and going through the lifecycle again

It would depend on what the after life would be like. Infinity is really a long time! What happens to the universe in this time period ? Do I exist in all universes in all dimensions? What would I do every OOPS would there be a day? The thought of an after life really becomes quite complex doesn't it?Oh well!

By knowing the structure of the physical realm, we can have conclusions on how the non physical dimensions would be. We must start from a solid logical real basics, for Example: to know what's the elements of creation and how it can hold together to form "substance".. and how the substances hold together to form "life".. and to know all principles of life and creations till you see the "Tree of Life" by mind.... when this happen... you are in the first level of God's realm.... then you'd know that God is "One" and God is creator... but God needs the "Zero" power of the feminine Goddess to be able to create life in any form the God wants... so you unify yourself with the feminine power that is in everywhere and you become the creator himself....... I'm sorry for using the "God" concept, you can replace it with wards like "nature" or "self".

Well, you could use the help of a proper translator, as this looks like a proper text that went through google translate or babelfish, but about the content, I believe there is a time to think about afterlife and such: it's called dreaming 😉

MarcO Level 5 Nov 22, 2017

There is no credible evidence that there is an afterlife. Nor are humans gods. I don't know why someone who believes in such things would be at this site.

I'm here to chew bubblegum...

Well, it really depends on how you define a god, to some everyone is their own god, as they control their own existence, their own choices.

Except that they don't MarcO. Ask a cancer or accident victim how much they control their own existence. No "god" is subject to such external exigencies.

There are plenty of gods who died to stupider things in various mythologies, like Baldr and mistletoe

I imagine it would be everything I despise about religion now, only after death it lasts for eternity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.