Agnostic.com

6 1

eliminating answers from men.............

on this forum,i have no interest in answers to my comments , from men..........can anyone tell me how to delete men's answers to any comment I may make..?

RonLear 4 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I am gay and transgender when I post is it okay? Does my man parts make anything worthwhile and good I might comment less worthy? If I made a worthwhile comment from a female profile would you know not to take good advice? I do not wish to be judged by the color of my skin or the content of my underwear. I hope you work through this. Best wishes. This site did start out as a dating site but has grown into an international community. If you want to have female attention try tinder.

writing a comment like that is not going to endear you to many of the women here, you just sound rude and misandrous

Oh dear, looks like you’ve been sold a pup.

Although advertised as a dating site it’s more related to discussion of a cerebral nature.

Good luck though.

You can't really. Get a thicker skin perhaps?

You can block me too, because if you post something stupid, l will let you know. 🙂

NOT HERE TO DISCUSS THE MEANING OF LIFE .I THOUGHT IT was a site tomeet members of the opposite sex......

@RonLear It is a social site/dating site. The social part makes the other part better. You can see how people feel about all kinds of subjects. Dating is a little difficult because only certain areas have very many members and all of them are not here to meet someone. Distance is a problem.

You may block me

that's not the point..........i thought this was part of a secular based dating site and i'm interested in women and their opinions,not those of us guys.....

NOT HERE TO DISCUSS THE MEANING OF LIFE .I THOUGHT IT was a site tomeet members of the opposite sex......

@RonLear Oh dear me! You are sadly mistaken. Are you going to ignore the fact that many of the women on this site (actually as well as many of the men) have made it clear that they are here for community, not to find a sexual partner. When I first joined I had a wife and had no desire to find a sexual partner. Now that my wife is dead I would be interested in finding a companion. Sex at my age is not about dumping semen into someone.

@rogerbenham I was married when I joined. Now I am very happy with my girlfriend. I continue to do my best to contribute to the community gender is not a concern. I hope you find someone that is amazing!

@DavidLaDeau Well I had 20 years with a woman that hundreds of people loved. Always kind and smiling. I was very lucky. I cannot really expect such good fortune again though one can hope. Thank you for your good wishes.
It saddens me that I am upsetting a few people on this site. Now I have been accused of being a theist , which I assume is the greatest insult than can be thrown here. Ah well, life goes on.

@rogerbenham Don't carre if your are one of those "bad theist"!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.