Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Court reverses $35M verdict against Jehovah's Witnesses

The Mormon woman in Oregon, suing the Church for ratting out her pedo-husband will find herself in this exact scenario should she prevail, in any court of law, on her frivolous lawsuit.

As sick and twisted as it is, this is one type of speech that has withstood every appeal.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking stupid.
Basically this is saying that if you are a kiddy fiddler and do your fiddling in church you immune from prosecution.
That is sick.

When priests are the rapists confessing to other priests THIS IS CONSPIRACY TO ENABLE CONTINUED RAPING of future victims....this is much worse than clergy protecting civilian rapist confessions.....this Montana victim should get something from JWs enabling her rapist....like a monetary award from the insurance company who profits from premiums paid by JWs liability policy

fucking sucks.

Humanity sucks, and there is no indication it will get better.

@SeaGreenEyez You are right. My mother used to say persons are fine, it is people who suck. I know people whom I thought were decent folks, who like trump and support what he does. It has changed my relationships with these people. Some I have completely shut out of my life. The others i am cordial to. I had no idea they could think this way. I hate these times like I have hated no other in my life.

@SeaGreenEyez I am spending more time alone than I ever have. I hardly ever go out anymore. The difference is you really like solitude, me not so much. I do like my private time, but only to a point.

@SeaGreenEyez I do play every Tuesday and we play a couple of other days a month. Up until the last six months or so, if I wasn't playing, I would go have a drink and either really listen if it was a good band or socialize. I don't do that now and that is okay.

@SeaGreenEyez I'm sure it is.

Sick

May they all sue each other Out of existence

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:447699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.