Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't need a ad to see that

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2020

Sorry I was not impressed by the video. Every cut could have been taken out of context as I see Christians do every day with videos. People will just take it as another bias political piece. It is not likely to change any minds or have any affect on politics. It was a nice try though.

Patheos is again running fast and free with that “White evangelical” label. Apparently some people need a scapegoat, created through gross stereotyping and demonizing.

The hardened cynics at Patheos know full well what they are doing—by promoting divisiveness, hatred, fear, anger and guilt they gain financially, and by projecting themselves as being morally and intellectually superior they assume an ego-fueled position of power.

If they were not so dim-witted and morally bankrupt they would critically examine their war against these “White evangelicals”. Among their evil enemies are Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, and many other prominent liberals.

So far as I can tell, there is little difference in White evangelicals and Black ones. They often attend the same churches. And for that matter, is there any difference in a Protestant conservative and a Catholic one? In both cases political opinions are not driven by religion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:447753
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.