Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Atheist and humanist organizations move forward in prioritizing left-leaning political views above all else

How can people continue to support "atheist" and "humanist" organizations when they have shown such political bias time and time again?

repubatheists 7 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t think you can. Hell the liberals are a greater threat to our way of life than the Christain’s!

I understand what you're saying, and I don't support the organization when they ask me to do something like go to particular marches, or vote for liberal politicians. But I'll continue to speak out for separation of church and state, and other such secular ideals. I think it's important to stand up for what you believe, even if you have some nut cases in the same boat with you. Just like how I'll vote for the candidate that may say they're a x-tian, but they will support my right not to be, and my right to have my weapon, and enforce immigration laws, etc.. We really do have to walk a fine line along a high fence, the proverbial tightrope without a net.. We're a special, and scarce breed for sure.

@Captain_Feelgood I agree with you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.