Agnostic.com

2 0

Sorry or not?

Are you unapologeticaly you?

Boudica 5 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh yes. You have to be who you are. I may not always like who I am, but that's okay too.

I'd love to be someone who's got it all together, alas not so much!

@Boudica I feel the same way sometimes. If I had it all together I probably couldn't lift it. 🙂

I always try to apologize when I am wrong, but apologizing is difficult, people and lives move on, and the people we need to apologize to, and things we need to apologize about, are often far away before we get the chance. Hence guilt. Yet it is wrong to burden ourselves with guilt, because then we don't give of our best now., which is something else we have to apologize for.

The church gives a sky fairy who we can do all our apologizing to, without that we can only use the the guilt as incentive to do better, which is perhaps a better way.

Cool, this is all I need type now.

<up arrow> yup

Have you ever been accused of over thinking? F guilt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:450111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.