Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Facts mean nothing to the willfully ignorant.

So he is saying that his all loving god is evil! Got it.

Christians were sent here to show the rest of us how smart we are.

GENESIS

1. In the Beginning, God created the Atheists.
  2. The Atheists pointed that God did not exist, because He had not got as far as to create Himself.
  3. This annoyed the crap out of God, so He created the Theists to in turn annoy the crap out of the Atheists.
  4. And the rest, as they say, is history.

A-MEN!

Oh for fuck sake, I wondered how long before some bumblefuck clergy started to with this wrath of god bullshit.

Well according to Judeo-christian mythology the Angel of death carries a might and sharp double edged sword and I think I might gladly start to believe in him if he stuck that might weapon right up the arse hole of Rick Wiles right in front of his TV audience of braying sheeple

It’s the same as the Australian fires being God’s punishment on Australia for same-sex marriage.

This god seems to be a paranoid psychopath!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:454471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.