Agnostic.com

2 1

How come it has taken people so long to realize labels have to be logical??

How is labeling yourself to a certain religion, organization, party, gang, etc., not gang-banging?

Dont get me wrong. The street rules somewhat differ, but, isn't turning your backs on people whom suffer, due to not being in your religion, organization, party, or gang, etc. the same thing?

AnTwanSr 5 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Group think makes everythong okay. Before 911. It was wrong to say things like rag head or camel jocky etc. After qordsnit was perfectly acceptable at in any public place. Its is just as wrong in any case. Bigotry is bigotry no matter the circumstance.

Hey I read you. Nigg** and the effects of slavery and insane capitalism still exists. However, we're not the people in the power seats that prove that Two America's still exist, everyday, within the "United States Of America". Perhaps you can do more to influence change than I can but change needs to happen for a better reality to exist.

@AnTwanSr Your damn right!

Most people are tribal.

I argue that in this civilization there are more followers than tribal minded. Which further means those whom are looked at as leaders control the mindset of the majority by force, delusions and confusion.

@AnTwanSr It's a bit of both.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:455729
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.