Agnostic.com

11 1

What's your animal totem?

Basically an animal totem is an animal in which you feel a connection with. Not necessarily your favorite animal.

Tyleranasuarus 3 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My animal totem would have to be an otter, loves water is playful, mischievous, loyal, protective, I've always felt a connection to otters, love watching them on to documentries. Never been fortunate to see them in real life though.

Panda. LOL! Because I'm clumsy, playful, & fluffy. 😀

It's not a real animal, but my protector is a gargoyle.

A lion. There's stoic composure and innate confidence and determined focus. I don't know that those qualities describe me, but they're qualities I strive for.

Sometimes we call on our totem to give us what we lack. If you ever feel your confidence or focus begins to faulter remember the lion, and you will find those traits in yourself.

badger

I bet you’ll never guess mine...

You're awesome. ????

My patronus according to Potterworld is a fox. I'm cool with that.

Mine's a peacock! lol

This is a phrase getting tossed around with new age spirituality. I think it's probably quite bothersome to native american culture or anyone who takes shamanism seriously.

When i look in the mirror, i often see a rodent, a meerkat, a housecat, a jackal, and a gothic victorian gentleman, if that answers your question 🙂

I own a really good book on animal totems and I find the concept fascinating. I don't know that I believe it in the literal sense, but the concept of calling on animals for strength in certain areas in life has sort of a "mind over matter" affect. Also it's fun to dwell on. Who doesn't like animals?

I think mine would be a bear. Bears just kinda stick to themselves and do their own thing- eating, sleeping, and other miscellaneous bear stuff. But if you dare piss it off or get too close to it's cubs, it'll rip your fucking face off 🙂

Dragon.

Mine also happens to be my favorite too.
Dogs, I can identify with their loyalty, and their laziness too. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.