Agnostic.com

2 4

My virgin ears were ruined at 10 in the f-ing am!

Lol. I didn't get much sleep last night and walked to work dead and tired. 9:45 am, my GM asked if I wanted a poster of her in a Batman costume? I said, "Wtf will I do with it? People will think I'm stalking you." She said she's giving all her special crew members a poster. 10 am comes around and I was standing next to my boss and all of a sudden she answered a food question with, "I've never eaten vagina." I thought I was hallucinating from the lack of sleep. I'm thinking, how are you a lesbian? Then... "I'm a virgin." I all thinking, "You need medication." I asked if she's had sex with a woman? She said no. Then someone mentioned jesus. I said, "Jesus is coming back in a spaceship and you're going to get probed." She told me I'm going to hell. Lol. She said I have to tell my jesus jokes in front of everyone. Yay! She wants to be a nun she said. I asked if she liked the costume? Everyone laughed. Idk why? Easter isn't even here yet and I have to work with her all weekend. I'm going to die with all the jesus talk. I left early and she told me to take my meds on Saturday. I said I always do, and she calls me crazy? Wow. I need more sleep and food. Tomorrow my other manager working with us. Now I find today comical. I'll go to bed early. Today I was too tired for that shit. Lol. I didn't know the whole store had more experience than her. Half the time she says she's pregnant. ?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too fucking hilarious

Lol. Today I work with her and on Easter!

Oh, gosh!

I told her I can't work on Sunday, I'm going to church. She said, "Oh hell no, not on my shift." Lol. My other boss said she'll see me on Sunday.

@Sarahroo29 haha

@Annaleda Lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.