Agnostic.com

5 1

Anyone else have this super power?

99% of the men I date find their “one” or their “person” immediately after we stop seeing each other. Should I be marketing this as a skill? How much would you pay to date me if you had a 99% chance of meeting your Ms. Right after we stopped? ?

fauxname11 7 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like a wierd coincidence.

GbRu Level 4 Nov 12, 2018

It happened to me once. After meeting him l could see why l wasn't her cup of tea. That made it OK

I’ve had this happen twice that I’m aware of. What made me feel better is that the person they ended up with and doing different things with is really what they wanted in life. Like having a bunch of kids, or living way out in the country far away from civilization. Those things aren’t for me. Not the life I want. I’m OK waiting for the person and the life I want. It includes blasting Television - Marquee Moon album LOUD on Saturday mornings, to gear up for a day out exploring. Everything!!! It will happen when you least expect it, because you’ll just be hanging out being all you, and your eyes will meet and BAM! ❤️??

Take Paypal?

Gotta be money in that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.