Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Medicare for all would not be cheap for the individual. You would need Part B. Medicare only covers 80%, so you need supplemental insurance. Then there is the deductible. If you are a family of four you have to sign up everyone to individual plans and that is going to get real expensive. Why can every modern country on the planet can come up with a national health care system which doesn't fuck the average person except this fucking hillbilly nation? If I didn't have the VA l would be screwed. It amazes me Americans can watch the government spend trillions of dollars on military equipment we don't need and on unnecessary wars, and lose their shit when it comes to spending their money on health care. We are an ignorant country.

I agree. The question is who will bell the cat? The mouse is definitely not Bernie.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:461640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.