Agnostic.com

6 3

When did this become a white nation anyway?

I always here about how the USA won't be majority white anyone soon but when did the land that is now the USA become majority white anyway?

In the early history Native Americans and Slaves weren't counted as humans so was this land ever really as majority white as the common narrative says? When?

Its a hard question because there arent numbers on alot of it. My guess was that it wasnt untill the late 1800s or early 1900s during the mass immigration which was based on national origin (from european countries). Where we were giving away "free land" to anyone that would come and fill it up. Thats how my family got here. All 4 of my granparents born here but none of their parents, all from different places and among the first settlers in their areas. Ive noticed thats a common story here in Michigan.

MsAl 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putting small pox in the blankets they handed out didn't help either, as did the killing of their main source of food and culture, the buffalo. Again, this was all official government policy. When the Sioux nation banned alcohol on the rez in South Dakota, they asked the Governor to close the liquor stores in an adjoining town whose only customers were the Sioux. The Governor helped a lot. Sent 200 state troopers to keep the road open and keep selling booze to the Natives. Great guy. Great country. Do all we can to help folks stay alive. LOL

MSA: That is the old "the land is empty" argument and we just took over. There were something like twenty million here representing over 200 Nations when we started killing them off. For a hundred years the government paid $5 for a man, $3 for a woman, and a $1 for a child, for scalps or skins, thus the origin of how offensive Redskins is to Natives. About 15-25 million killed in the genocide. No one knows how many. But that is a fair estimate. I had three ancestors on the Trail of Tears. Two died and one lived. Granny Warner walked back to East Tennessee with a band of survivors. She was nine. Glad she made it home.

The Vatican decrees of 1450 has declared the earth one white xian colony for geebush jeehobah ghostholes

America has been a White nation since the firs Native American was killed and the first slave arrived from Africa. That is changing. This is what you are seeing. Fear of White Privilege disappearing.

Once smallpox had done it's job it was a white man's land. Actual date debatable.

1of5 Level 8 Feb 22, 2020

As I understand it more than 90% percent of the population died after the first explorers exposed them to diseases. The settlers that showed up later came into a land where only 1 in 10 people were left from the epidemics.

Since the European invasion and the conquest and domestication of the Americas.

Yes but slaves were counted as 3/5 and only the population in the areas we occupied were counted, excluding all the Native Americans in surrounding areas.

1n the 1950s this was a majority white nation.

I was thinking it might have happened during the mass immigration in the late 1800s and early 1900s that was very race based.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:462571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.