Agnostic.com

6 0

Morality of Terrorism?

Since numerous foreign nations (mostly Islamic) that are against the USA don't have nearly the weapons the USA has; should terrorism be deemed morally acceptable?
Select YES if acceptable.

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
Grecio 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t understand the line of logic. Is the implication that owning weapons equates to terrorism?

kdmom Level 6 Aug 30, 2020

All about the weapons is it? In that case, in order to protect their supposed neutrality should Switzerland sponsor terrorism?

lerlo Level 8 Apr 24, 2020

Oh no, mien Fuhrer we got 'em fooled, they think that we're the enemy.

Spike Milligan, Adolf Hitler: My Part in His Downfall, 1971

I think this about sums up my thoughts on the situation

I'd say no.

One man's terrorist is another man's hero and vice versa. What we have done in the Middle East is no more moral than what the "terrorists" have done.

Small nations do not have the weapons that the West has. Their only weapon is terrorism. However, terrorism seems totally immoral. I really don't know the answer to this question, but I selected NO. I guess it depends on which side a person is on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:462798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.