Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Bloomberg only looks electable. Bernie is the real deal.

Motivating voters to actually go to the polls is a major issue. I think people are more motivated this time. One reason, of course, is voting out Trump. The other reason is actually having a candidate that inspires, which for me and many of us is Sanders. The others... not so much, if at all.

Unlike 2016, I think motivation for Sanders in the general election will be even higher than it was for Clinton. In fact, if not for Sanders motivating me in the 2016 primary, I'm not sure I would have voted at all in the 2016 general election as I did, for Clinton.

bingst 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A half billion dollars of political ads will make you believe a hot steaming pile of turd is electable. If Bloomberg were sincere in promoting progressive ideas he would buy up media and promote progressive ideas. His desire to buy the nomination is just a another item on his bucket list.

Still better than trump

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 26, 2020

Georgia is red neck country and is TrumpOLINI heaven .... Bloomberg could win Georgia primary plurality because black voters know Bernie did nothing for them 20 years ago in the South especially Florida where racist Sanders still blames Ralph Nader cowardly telling lies for the Jeb Bush crime family terrorized 50 thousand blacks away from polls at GUNPOINT in over 100 Florida counties and only 4 counties were recounted in a sham of Gore Campaign allowing boy Bush illegally into the White House

Both are not electable. Get off your high horses.

You didn't bother reading it, did you?

@bingst
You want me read an opinion? I am all about facts. The truth is my companion on this journey.

I, being not a US citizen, take a back seat in this matter, but please do not think therefore that I take no interest. The world needs a healed USA, free of autocratic, dogmatic, fanatic control.

@St-Sinner Please read this opinion piece.

Why? It is an opinion. I like to stick to facts.

@St-Sinner That's laughable, since your most recent posts link to opinions. lol

@bingst
It is a character assassination !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463754
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.