Agnostic.com

3 0

David Silverman on AIU

What do you guys make of the role of Matt Dillahunty and his wife played in the false #MeToo allegations against David Silverman?

Dillighted 3 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't be the first person to suggest not fucking your friend's wife. It doesn't mean Silverman deserved what he got, but there's no way that ends well.

I am not entirely familiar with the matter, but I do know Matt and Beth have been divorced for a number of years, that the divorce stemmed from incidents when at the same time she leveled allegations against Silverman and also accused Dusty Smith (Cult of Dusty) of the same thing at the same conference.
Her account of the encounter with Silverman was, to me, very dodgey and included the claim that their "flirtations" included role play and a "safe word" which Silverman respected, and yet which she still deemed as inappropriate, despite the fact the Beth and Matt had a famously open marriage.
To be honest given the choice between the three of them I would trust Matt far more than Beth or the notoriously volatile David, but that is just an uninformed opinion on my part.

BTW, Silverman was wearing an Agnostic.com t-shirt on the AIU youtube channel, which is what prompted me to join this site. Thanks Dave.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.