Agnostic.com

3 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most definitely.

I agree and I believe it will happen in 2020.

Biden has a strong African American support in the South. Bernie has it low. That should tell how the story will lead to the convention. Buttiieg who beat Bernie and won Iowa was undone due to the low black votes.

I agree. In states where the gop is actively suppressing voting of those they know will vote democrat help is going to be needed to check that people are registered, get new people registered and help with transportation on election day. This maybe a rumor but I had heard in some states the conditional ballots never get counted (??!?!?).
IF the covid-19 virus is an issue we need to demand ALL states do mail in ballots!!

That's why vigilance is needed and a large blue tsunami to offset this and poll watchers like we have here to observe and report irregularities

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:466208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.