Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Biden surges into lead nationally after Buttigieg, Klobuchar exits: poll

What a shocking turn of events!
Both Buttigieg and Klobuchar Endorse Biden!

twshield 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there anyone here who did not expect this to happen?

Woo Hoo.., This makes me happy. One tequila for Biden tonight.

This is a Microsoft users poll an hour ago.

@twshield

All are bad. We are choosing the less bad. It has always been like that.

Despite the spin about Trump 'fearing' Biden, Trump will make mince meat out of him. He will 'Ukraine Joe' him into the ground, and Joe will stand there recycling half-baked feel-good Obamaisms and look like the old out of touch do nothing Democrat he is. Bernie has done a great job, but he is right when he says the entire Establishment, class and political, has lined up to stop him. If they succeed, it will be the final nail in America's coffin.

@twshield while I agree that you are right in that assessment, I cannot for the life of me understand why black voters would think corporate mainstream democrats would ever do anything for them. Ever. They have nothing to lose with a Bernie Presidency, and very little to gain from a Biden Presidency. It seems to me.

@twshield no, I'm not doing that, that diversity is acknowledged, and you yourself used the term "the black vote" so by your own words be judged.

@twshield oh enough with your false assumptions about me. Here's the main point: Trump will pummel Biden into the ground. He's waiting to do that. It's Bernie he's truly scared of. On election night in November when Trump is triumphant against Biden, and he will be, remember I said so. So much for restoring the dignity of the Presidency. The one opportunity to build a great populist movement under Sanders, lost. And so will be America.

@twshield I have an excellent memory, and I will remember you and remind you of this exchange on election night in November. We Sir are done.

To be expected. They are both moderates.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:466405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.