Agnostic.com

4 3

WOW! I keep hearing that the proof of a god is soon to be revealed. So after thousands of years of people suffering, tortured, and murdered in the name of various gods, especially Yahweh, Allah, and Jesus, the true god is finally going to be shown to the world. I can't wait so that I can spit in his face. This is how I answer the question when people ask what would I do if I die and appear before "god." A prehistoric idea of a sadistic sky spirit is much too prevalent and is the main cause and/or excuse for human misery and destruction of the planet. Oh I forgot, I'm supposed to respect the beliefs of other. Why the hell would I do that?

daddy4pugs 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will the existence of God be revealed before or after the 30 day plan to exterminate ISIS?

I came to the realization that I am atheist when I thought of all of these terrible things with no action from god. He must be on such an ego trip if he needs all this suffering to be in such stark contrast to his "goodness." So either he's not good or he's a story. After years of searching, it's definitely just a story.

God is such a logical fallacy. After being an atheist for a few years now I feel like there is more proof against a god than it would ever be able to prove there was a god. It is funny when the veil has been lifted you wonder just how the majority of smart, well-meaning people can be conned for so long. It all just seems so strange.

The god of the bible is the ultimate textbook example of a narcissistic psychopath, and his most ardent followers are prime examples of what we call Stockholm Syndrome, e.g. the book of Job.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.