Agnostic.com

3 1

how is everyone dealing with the religious aspects of the holiday season?

WesChilders 3 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't acknowledge the religious aspects. Nothign ruins a good holidays enjoyment like religion does!

Because I have no need of religion or any of its trappings, all the nonsense associated with the holidays does not affect me in any way, unless I see something being pushed on people or it gets in my face. Then there is "hell" to pay.

Is your family super religious? I am honestly loving it so much. My family observes the religious side of the holidays but I just quietly let those moments pass and then enjoy the festivities! My family usually goes around the table to say what we are thankful for before we eat on this holiday and this year I can say I am thankful to them as individuals as opposed to giving some invisible dude in the sky all the credit. I feel closer to them. They worry for me of course but I, at least, am much more enjoying the holidays.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.