Agnostic.com

4 5

My jesus jokes offended 2 Xians today. Oops.

I guess some Xians couldn't handle my comments. I said, "Happy Dead Guy On A Stick Day" to my boss. She's all, "That's rude." I said, "I'm kidding. Sorry." I told someone else my joke on the cookies and "what is jesus' favorite gun" joke. Then 3 of us godless people had to listen about jesus for a while. I wanted to tell more jokes, but that might have been pushing it a little. All in a good day's work. Yay! 4 days off next week starting tomorrow. My Dr.'s appt tomorrow for my med fix. Yay! I'm going on a walk now. The weather is beautiful. ?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh the sacrifices, athiests must make in the name ungodliness

Yes. I had to hear about giants and unicorns. I asked if she believed in Thor, Allah, Apollo, etc... She said No. I told her they were gods too.

So those 4 days off correlate with telling the Jesus jokes?? Jk enjoy!

Nah, my hours have to be low because of my Medicaid.

not entirely but a parody here and there makes it more interesting

Jesus had a bad 3-day weekend for your sins.

Lol.

Dunno what state you live in, but a single ill advised joke can get you fired in some of them.

Okay. She made fun of me for being an atheist. So I had to return the favor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.