Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Mrs. Betty Bowers Urges Her Fellow Christians to “Stay the Hell Home” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

"Because Mrs. Betty Bowers is America’s Best Christian™, she gets to tell all the other Christians how to act during a pandemic, and her advice deserves to be heard by everyone: "Stay the hell home!"

I have no idea who she is, but if it works on only a few of her fellow believers, then she's doing a good thing. I say "You go, Betty!!"

"If you think practicing your faith is more important than everyone else’s lives, then you’re part of a death cult and you need to get the hell out."

Paul4747 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She sounds as bitter as I feel, but in a much more classy way!

She's a satirical character created by the comedian Deven Green, and she's a hoot. Sadly, I don't know that many believers who actually watch her. I wish they would.

[devengreen.com]

Thanks, I had no idea!

@Paul4747 She's got an extensive repertoire of videos for Mrs. Betty Bowers that you may enjoy if you get some time. Some are quite funny.

Awesome

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:481739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.