Agnostic.com

4 0

Sorry not sorry

I can’t believe... I’ve trued and failed a couple of times... have you ever tried? What weasel it like? How did you feel about the attempt?

mychelle 5 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believed for decades. It takes a lot of work and lying to yourself to believe irrational teachings. When I quit trying to believe, it was like stepping into fresh air. I will never look back.

I think it's more important that you live your life. Here and now. Don't be concerned with what others think. Do what feels right for you. Pretty simple, I think.

I was raised Roman Catholic; church every Sunday, confession, communion, confirmation, even was an altar boy (did that for the money - if you served at a wedding, you got tipped - and usually very well). Never had bad experience with the pedo assistant pastor, guess I wasn't his type.

But I started studying the bible - and by the time I got through Leviticus, I was an atheist. I couldn't believe in a god with less compassion than I.

Nowadays, I am a relaxed agnostic - I don't know or care. And I intend to live forever or die trying.

I wanna believe, I don't believe but I hope I'm wrong

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.