Agnostic.com

3 1

...What is this place? I like it, Think I may stay a spell. Who are you?

M1NDM4NIC 3 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 16, 2020

Hover your mouse over the tab, Learn, above. Click on "About Us" and "FAQ."

Welcome to the Community

"Agnostic is a non-profit and non-prophet community for people who are naturally good without any gods. Our members have a wide range of views about what the site should be about. For some, it's a place to nurture humanist or non-religious principles. For others, it's a place to recover from a religious past or to reaffirm one's non-theism.

"We hope to provide a safe place for people to share their thoughts and opinions, get involved in secular causes, keep up with news, and even meet others. We are not an anti-religion website."

Levels Page

To learn how to gain points and perks of different levels:

1. Open your profile.

2. Page down to the heading Level.

3. Click on your number of points.

I am detested by the God Mob. I am ruthless in the debunking of logical fallacies. I make no apologies for having a brain and making use of it.

As a number of other people would say "Welcome to the asylum. I hope you enjoy your stay.".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.