Agnostic.com

3 1

Trolls ......or no trolls

Does anyone else feel like the word troll is is being used a bit much theses days ? In debates if you disagree with someone your a troll , if you have a different sense of humour your a troll the list goes on

• 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
Simon1 7 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I loathe the stupidity of our current society as a whole...so as a proud troll, I enjoy challenging the status quo.

Many trolls come in different costumes...I consider Ben Shapiro my troll god.

I adore debating with individuals who have absolutely no reasoning as to why they say what they say or do what they do on a social platform and my job is to expose these individuals towards a critical thought process that obviously their parents nor their educational system introduced them to.

If I'm wrong during a passionate but respectable debate, I'll admit it to it...but it's extremely rare.?

My opinion is that most people don’t know how to debate and logically justify their opinions. So in that kind of environment, it’s not surprising that there are a lot of “trolls” because they do not have the skills to debate.

Myah Level 6 Apr 2, 2018

I agree with you there it's definitely a skill to be learnt .

My mother is a Tea Party Republican and tRumpeteer.

Sad! (Oh dear, that sounds like tRump. Sorry.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.