Agnostic.com

3 6

This morning I went to Browse for the first time and clicked on Members. First impression: there are just oodles of beautiful women on this site, much fewer men and several handfuls of dogs ( canines). Then I figured out that the site was sorted by date of attendance. Many more women visited in the last two weeks than men.
I started looking at people's profiles, even sent out a Smile or two. If you received a Smile from me, don't worry: something I saw or read in your profile struck me a cute or smart.
I'll keep doing this now. It is fun to see all you good people. Write your story, post some pictures.
Be well, be patient and write something.

Spinliesel 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never got round to reading members profiles, other than a quick look sometimes to see what part of the world they come from, since that may alter how I understand their posts and comments. ( Would you believe it, they acctually let people from Australia on the site!)Maybe I should, could be interesting, thanks.

I will start with yours perhaps.

You go right ahead. I look at people's profiles as soon as they said something interesting. There are so many smart and funny people here.

That’s because Australians, generally, can’t be bothered with bullshit, bastards that are up themselves or whining snowflakes!

The privileged hold a special place in an Australian’s heart!

@Geoffrey51 I love that about Australians.

Greetings.

Your post (not a fence post) is wonderful.

"Something".

Bisexual people have twice as many opportunities when compared with heterosexual people.

"The content of your character is far more important to me than the age of your body or your racial inheritance." /pace/ Martin Luther King.

Go well.

I don't know about that. With as many homophobes or uninterested same sex people as are out there I'd think it balances out.

@AmyLF
Look at this. A conversation started.. When I became an adult, I found that attraction, desire, and love can spring from many sources, people of all sexes and other living things. I never limited myself to only marriage and procreation- that's too easy.

@Spinliesel So have I. The thing is in all that time I also became very aware of phobias and disinterest as well. It takes all kinds. Some cross lines, other run from them. I wouldn't say I have a phobia but I've just never been interested. I have, however, witnessed enough and been told enough by gay friends to know it just balances out.

Funny ... I never even noticed Browse until you wrote this. I just checked, and it was ALL men! And no canines. Haha. I guess men are on late at night? Or it’s just luck of the draw, so to speak?

You set the parameters.....you can sort by gender, distance from you, latest visit, etc etc........look on the tabs atop your profikr

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.