Agnostic.com

2 1

Do we have a pleasure disorder in this country?

ToolGuy 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just amazes me that so many people of both sexes find this topic needed & enlightening.....and I blame religion almost completely!

You're suggesting that religious impacts are "almost completely" the cause of exactly what?

@mtnhome not seeking/finding sexual fulfillment.

@AnneWimsey I'm sure that's part of it for some. Religion can make a mess of peoples' brains. I've also suspected early abuse, but gals are very reluctant to talk about that... or say they don't remember exactly. But we're also told it can be physiological and possibly repaired. There may be more reasons. The shame is that affected women have never seemed interested in an upgrade. I think it can be difficult for a lady to maintain a healthy intimate relationship when the sex is one-sided, or non-existent.

@mtnhome that was certainly true in both my marriages, the first was an abuser, I have actual scars. The second was younger than I, but hid parts of himself until after we married. And turned out to be about 118 in outlook. It is only now that I have taken charge! Aaaannndd feeling Good!

Yeah, some good thoughts and practices here. But it's a lot more complex than the speaker posits. There are women who have NEVER had an orgasm in their lives. And also those who have never had one with a partner, but have one by themselves when they want it. They often say, "Oh, I just like the ride." These still puzzle me. This speaker explains a new way to approach it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487152
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.