Agnostic.com

2 7

If she were still alive...

MissKathleen 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know what you mean. It has only been a month of shelter in place and I am going crazy. It is a bleak thought that I might have to spend a whole year sitting here at my computer in my "cell."

It is tragic to note that the Spanish Flu of 1918 lasted 3 years. There is a prospect that they could invent a vaccine and then the virus could mutate rendering the vaccine useless. Hope I didn't ruin your day. @MissKathleen

Miss Kathleen you have a great attitude....@MissKathleen

Miss Kathleen....I looked at your profile page and saw your photo. You are wearing a crown...you are a Queen....@MissKathleen

Miss Kathleen...you look lovely with your tiara. “emeralds” and “diamonds” that must be a very expensive gift...but you must be worth it....@MissKathleen

Miss Kathleen...you deserve the best.@MissKathleen

Oh I think I know....you got IT Miss Kathleen....@MissKathleen

I wish

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.