Agnostic.com

4 5

Always glad to not waste money.

MissKathleen 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol, that's true. I'm also that skeptical about these apps and services, which 'help you earn money, but you have to pay to register, lol. Sounds strange. Firstly pay to earn. But I decided to try the ynab budget app because their free trial is 34 days, and I realized I could delete it if it was not useful and wasted no money. But I never had to delete it, because this program is really helpful. So if you don't know how to save and pay your debts., I suggest you try this one too! Let me know if my recommendation helped you

All you need to keep track of is when you make a run to the supermarket to buy food.

I filled mine in.
1st Stay home.
2nd Stay home.
3rd Stay home.
4th Stay home.
5th Stay home. Etc.

@MissKathleen I save those treats for special days, or when I need to cheer myself up. Besides I am not a planner.

PS. Did laundry today, it being a Sunday, and I wanted to thumb my nose at superstition.

@MissKathleen Not till the lock down is over.

My "planner" is MS Calendar, and I've already got events scheduled 10 years from now. I hope we all live that long...

@MissKathleen We who read history MIGHT NOT be forced to repeat it. I"m staying inside except for short, surgical strikes for supplies with full mask and gloves.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.