Agnostic.com

2 1

This is one of the saddest, most infuriating aspects of what’s going on that I’ve seen. We have conspiracy theorists on this site, too. There seems to be no escape from this deluded mentality.

I feel for this attacked couple. 😔

“She's been falsely accused of starting the pandemic. Her life has been turned upside down” [google.com]

Apunzelle 7 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ft Belvoir and these 2 innocent people has nothing to do with illegal biowars of the last 200 years inflicted upon Native peoples globally mustard gas in Europe 1914-1918 Blacks injected with syphilis soldiers marched into ground zero after a detonated A bomb, soldiers filmed after ordered to swallow LSD .....at least 9 countries have or continue to wage biowarfare secretly and accuse others of their actions
.......all Veterans are briefed upon NBC hazards and Fort Detrick Antietam Maryland was closed last February press release curtly read " biohazards"....If you want peace don't vote for both parties of illegal and secret wars WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US Veterans For Peace ....dioxin is like a bleach virus that eats cellulose replicating from top leaves to roots and defoliates all plants....call me and eyewitness NEVER conspiring just voting for truth

I wonder what the legal recourse is here? Definitely should be an ability to sue in this situation. You only hear her mention suing YouTube. The idea is not brought up about suing the content creator. Wouldn't slander be a charge? There have to be some criminal and civil type of penalties for this, right?

@Flowerwall She does mention it later in the piece. She said the average person in this situation can’t afford the legal battle. Which makes this even sadder and more infuriating. Anyone can say anything about anyone — and largely get away with it, it seems.

@Apunzelle Yes, somehow passed through this too quickly. Maybe the law needs to change then. This problem isn't going away anytime soon. Social media is never going away and the more fragmented we are the more likely conspiracies such as this are to develop. There has to be a way to bring justice to these situations, while still allowing freedom of speech.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.