Agnostic.com

9 8

WOW! So much irrational hate toward Trump fans by some on here! Some much worse than those who hate atheists from the religious folks. Just nutty CNN crap

richard62 4 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can hatred of the attitude of those who support the dangerous brainless wonder of the Oval Office be irrational?

(Please excuse me while I ROFL.)

When you get up off the floor, go take your meds.. 🙄

@Captain_Feelgood I decline your command.

Let me guess, prior to your supreme leader being in the white house, if there was some international news you wanted to know about, which TV station did you turn to? You know it was CNN. Did they all of a sudden become crap when he got elected or are they still maybe telling the truth you don't want to hear or admit?

lerlo Level 8 Apr 28, 2020

Man you are stupid you haven't been watching the news very well have you you see where CNN deletes files on their own website on the allegations that Biden sexually assaulted a woman they got stuff to hide and they obviously hit it even on YouTube you can see where the dates don't match up on the videos of the news articles they're absolutely bias news casting

@Drew69 thanks for ducking all the trump stuff coward. Stupid is believing Trump.

Get use to it.. This place is swimming with people suffering from TDS.

Especially on this website.

@richard62 -- Your use of the word 'irrational' is interesting, but I won't dwell on that. Trump supporters, not all, regurgitate things they hear from him and other right wing media. That makes them fair game for some ridicule and little to no praise other than for the fact that they have survived so long. Not in the least different from folks pushing whatever holy book they believe in at others.

I hate no one, but I am discerning about what I will support and/or tolerate. Trump has given me no reason to do any of that. It might help you to know that I've had no trust in or like for this man for almost 50 years. I didn't come about my dislike of him because he won the presidency, though that did tend to elevate it quite a lot.

As for his supporters, I accept every person based on their merits. What one says is not as important to me as what they do, but what they say does provide clues and raises flags. A Trump supporter is starting off with a handicap in that I don't find that support to be rational in the least. The instant one regurgitates any one of thousands of conspiracy theories, they have lost their credibility with me.

Here's an example of why there is a problem with Trump supporters. Give us your take on this:

You know I got three times as much video showing Democrats being irrational on the other side of the coin there's always going to be somebody doing something dumb it's because humans tend to over dramatize things and that's what the Democratic party is doing quite well like I said seven billion people on the planet since this pandemic has started we still got 7 billion people or more on this planet it hasn't put a dent in the population and there are people recovering from this pandemic they are surviving people have a natural immunity to it or they acquired an immunity to it so this irrational behavior of fear is tremendously stupid I've gone many times to several places without a mask without gloves and have not gotten it of course my blood is O negative which might give me a natural immunity to it but I also have cardiac issues and diabetes which I was born with I've never been obese so I have nothing to worry about there but I'm not irrational I don't go panicking in fear of everything that I touch see and smell so heres a little tip!!

here's what i call shit bag toilet paper perfect for wiping the bunghole!!

@Drew69 -- I've seen your responses in several places. I'm not interested in pursuing anything with you. It is not worth the time. Not with someone who makes it sound like he's a sick, vicious little kid trapped in a grownup world. Come back sometime after you've matured and can function like a rational human being.

@evidentialist really well if you're a Bernie bro there's nothing rational about you but hey if you are and you donated a bunch of money you might have a chance at a refund if you go to burnie.com and look for refund you might get one.

@OwlInASack -- I fear you are quite correct about our county's illness, and yes, it is weird how this nonsense can hang on for so long.

He earned it in spades

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 28, 2020

Although I didn’t vote for Trump I support him as the duly elected president, and I respect the opinions of those millions of my fellow citizens who put him into office.

Like you I am appalled at the blatant and vile hatred constantly expressed here.

@OwlInASack I should have said that I respect their judgments. Is there a very slight chance that the judgement of other people just might be as good as that of yours and mine? Are our opinions more valid? What makes it so?

You don’t have to like the guy, but after all, he was legally elected. The leader of a wolf pack will always be the most wolffish of wolves. Just let it be. He’s not yours anyway.

@Allamanda I don’t know about the caliber part but I didn’t say anything like love it or leave it. However, leaving is an option for those who can not tolerate democracy. Either that or a coup d’etat and the installation of a dictator of your choice.

The option of writhing in hatred and anger and making constant divisive remarks hardly seems useful, only destructive to oneself.

@OwlInASack Perhaps you should at least try to be honest about what he said. He didn't suggest injecting bleach. He plainly said disinfectant. We put disinfectants inside our bodies all the time. Mouthwash is a disinfectant. They use saline solutions to wash out areas inside the body during surgery.

@OwlInASack so he makes a smart-ass comment and you believe it to be biblical that he wants people to do that that is irrational anybody that would drink chemicals aren't smart enough to know better should already know it's wrong to do and that it was sarcasm to start

@Allamanda that is a complete pile of shit right there he didn't influence the there's absolutely no evidence you can prove that but you can prove Hillary Clinton sold 30 million dollars worth of weapons-grade uranium to the Russians that should cause her instant death for giving weapons-grade uranium to a known enemy that's treasonous and profiteering but it's okay for a Democrat to do that because they're Above the Law right?

@Allamanda Nope... You CAN swallow mouthwash, but it's not recommended. It won't kill you. And yes, salt has antibacterial properties. [sciencefocus.com]

@Captain_Feelgood I wonder if a shot of whiskey would be effective. Maybe old DT is on to something.

@OwlInASack Perhaps you should stop parroting lies. Sense when has the "near unanimous medical community" responded to a poll regarding Trump's statement about injecting anything? But, of course, supporting lies and ignorance has a long history. You are continuing that history.

@WilliamFleming I know a shot (I'm now going to refer to as an injection) usually helps me. 😁👍 "HEY BARTENDER, I'd like an injection of Even Williams please"

@OwlInASack (Tossing cinder block) Here's a life vest... I see projection is your weapon of the day.. Pfffft.. what ever.. I can see you'll never take your TDS meds, so I'll not try to get you to. HAND

@OwlInASack

“That’s a dreadful argument. Evil in elected office is still evil. There are plenty of historic examples. We should always oppose them. Had Hillary been elected (and she did win the popular vote after all so the expressed will of the US population was thwarted by an election system which had little to recommend it) would you be so sanguine in your support?”

You are neatly dividing the world into good and evil, which just doesn’t work IMO. There’s no such thing as evil except in your mind. Of course I would have supported Clinton had she been elected! I didn’t vote for Trump and I support him. You are so steeped in hostility that your thinking is befuddled.

Before denouncing the US electoral college system you need to do some thinking. For whom did you vote as president of the EU? Didn’t vote? How could that be? Have you considered that both the EU and the US were set up in ways to enhance unity, and that pure democracy would lead to almost instant disunion. More likely there would never have been union to begin with unless smaller countries had protections, keeping them from being eaten alive by the country with the biggest population.

You are missing the wolf analogy. Both you and Allamanda instantly thought: “Oh, wolves, evil, the Republican Party “. No, wolves are not evil—they are an admirable part of nature. The analogy works for any pack or herd animal. We the American people are the wolf pack. We want for our leader one of us. No rabbit will ever lead a wolf pack. The American people spoke, and they selected Donald Trump as their leader. Good citizenship means accepting the will of the people. Democrats will get their chance in November.

Why are you trying to influence the election of a foreign country? If Russians do the same thing it is roundly condemned as evil and illegal. I guess it depends on which side is being helped.

@OwlInASack I might not approve of his performance. In that case next election I would vote for someone else. Meanwhile I would give respect and support to the office.

There are things to like and admire about Trump, even though I will vote for someone else. He is a fellow human being, neither a devil nor a saint. I truly am at odds with this combative, hostile attitude that is being exhibited by self-appointed elitists who think that their opinions are the only correct ones.

@OwlInASack I’ve made my points and have nothing more to say. Have a nice day.

@OwlInASack oh and he also never said the coronavirus was a hoax never you need to look at what it was he said because he never said that he was referring to the Democrats take on the virus

Keen observation, I concur.

Trump fans are enablers of him and deserve the hatred. You want to laud stupid go ahead, but don't be surprised when called on it..

1of5 Level 8 Apr 28, 2020

Hate is irrational that already makes those that hate him in the wrong

@Drew69 that's so fucking stupid.

Seriously.

Fucking stupid.

You know Hitler used hate with the German people they wound up hating Jews so are you saying it's okay to hate people that's justifiable to hate people for whatever reason you think. Just because you don't like them? And if so how are you different than Hitler?

@1of5 see your calling me names being irrational but go ahead feel completely justified by your hate

So tell me how is being narcissistic helping you these days. you obviously are smarter than anyone here, right. I'm the stupid one. lol

@Drew69 wow, 3 seperate responses to a single post. Someone who wasn't such an idiot would have edited a single post to make it appear they had control over themselves and/or the OP didn't get under thier skin so much.

You should realize, but of course don't, the actual parallels between Trump and Hitler. But oh well, trolls gotta troll.

@1of5

@Drew69 the fuck do I care about anything Bernie related?

Sounds to me like you drank some bleach 😁

lerlo Level 8 Apr 28, 2020

The drinking isn't so bad, it's the hangover that gets them.

Sounds like to me you don't know how to take sarcasm or you enjoyed dishing it out and can't take it

@Drew69 you think the original post was sarcasm?

@lerlo maybe but i do know what Trump said was sarcasm but people take it literally that's not smart

@evidentialist lol that's funny

@Drew69 then unfortunately you are as clueless as trump...but I have some snake oil to sell you that will cure all your ills...only $50 per bottle. Was he being sarcastic when he said we were building a wall in Colorado? Was he being sarcastic when, after being in Saudi Arabia, in a room full of Israelis, in Israel, he said, "I just got back from the Middle East?" When he said "there are states that allow a woman to bear a child in the 9th month, it's wrong and it has to stop" was he being sarcastic? You have what's called willful blindness, turning a blind eye to something you know is wrong. It's legally culpable. If you don't understand or won't admit the things I have listed--bleach might work for you. If you have the guts and I know you don't, look up the quotes and see that they are not fake but actually said by your supreme leader.

@Drew69 and how go you know it was sarcasm? Because he backtracked and said so? Of course you want your president being sarcastic while hundreds of people die daily. Tell me how you know.

@Drew69 I should have added coward because I knew you couldnt defend your position

Or self-injected with disinfectant?

@anglophone no he said that was on sarcasm 🙂 See they don't listen to him because they can't defend what he says and if they do listen they believe every word but still can't defend him

@lerlo I looked at the video recording when he spoke of disinfectant and bleach. For him to call that being sarcastic is an object lesson in his self-delusion.

@anglophone it's not what he see or hears when the stupid comment is made, it's what his cult leader tells him it is. Plus more than likely he never even saw the actual statement because they can't watch him or they might have to admit he's an idiot. he just listens to the aftermath or reads the tweets

@Drew69 hey mister sarcasm, you're idiot in chief today said that he would allow Florida to decide what countries they want to ban coming into Florida.
Let me guess... Sarcasm?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.