Agnostic.com

1 0
It's refreshing to see some accurate analysis . Especially about a movement that has been long in coming , badly needed & now in the spotlight.
Seriousreason 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a hard time thinking of Joe Biden as a molester of women. Sorry. I just do.

Wouldn't it be nice if he's innocent. Put faith back into some humans again.. His photos & comment's back when allegations allegedly happened. Tell a different story though. Try telling me he doesn't have an evil
smirk on . Making his entire family rich because of corporate greed though political connections. He's a life long Politician... So would of dived straight into the swamp.
& the misogyny he displayed back then wouldn't chill in 2020..
Forgive late replys. It's the time difference..

@Seriousreason I don't accept the word 'evil.'
I've also a problem with the MeToo movement. Not that it's 'okay' to molest women, but I think a lot of it is confused communication and/or misunderstanding, Could it possibly be as widespread and endemic as it seems? The whole issue seems to lack clarity. It may be because men feel REQUIRED to initiate social contact as an attempt to establish relationships, the problem comes about because this in and of itself risks crossed signals and uncertainty.
Of COURSE some men are predatory and exploitative. On the other hand, a lack of social skills may contribute to not only unsuccessful romantic overtures, but failed social interactions in general.
In other words, it may not be a sexual misadventure or a predatory act at all, but an overall inability to function socially, which may manifest itself on many levels.

@Storm1752 Hey im not onboard with the evil consept either. I think I mentioned #metoo was well overdue.
But there are many many Amber Herds in the world. Not all as physically attractive. But the beautiful ones seem to be queen manipulators.. Creeps like Epstein & Weinstein.. ( not good PR for the Stein suffix).
Sadly exist . If the Clinton's did have him killed.. Bills still got some pull. & Hilary won't talk.. So 🤲🤘.
You seem wonderful in the aspect that you don't immediately condem the Man.. Due Process....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.