Agnostic.com

6 11

Made 2nd masks for daughter Claire and Shane.

Claire's is on the left. Shane's is on the right. A labor of love.

The middle masks are versions I made for myself earlier. Each new mask is better than the last. They all have florist wire in bias tape at the top. To eliminate air gaps, the wire is molded across your nose.

For ties, Shane got the last black bias tape on the planet. For months, Amazon and Joann's Fabrics have been out of black and navy bias tape.

It's nice to have two masks. Damp masks can dry while you wear another. It's important to wash masks frequently.

Hanging masks in the sun and wind dries them fast.

LiterateHiker 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very nice for the ladies .I can see you are very talented.

@Emanuele

Shane is a man. His gray mask is on the right.

Thank you for your compliment.

Maybe instead of a T-shirt, agnostic should send a mask. I would wear one.

beautiful workmanship,love the flowers underneath ,nice touch

@RoyMillar

Thank you!

I had a bunch of those loops you use for those little looms where you can make potholders. Just cut them into two pieces. They work great!

Oh, those would be perfect! I have hair ties that are smaller versions of those loom loops I use for masks. A bit bigger would be great! More comfortable, in my opinion, than the 1/4 inch elastic I'm using on some of mine.

Besides being so beautiful, thanks for the tip. I have been washing mine only. I like this idea.

Nice work. I wash mine but probably not often enough

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.