Agnostic.com

3 13

Apparently out of the loop regarding organizations and individuals defending our non-religious rights … and perhaps missing the following presentation if already posted.. Wow - I know he’s been active, have never sought him out ..but if President Ronald Reagan and wife Nancy have anything to show beyond their tragic political pandering, Ronald Prescott Reagan is ‘it.’

Varn 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a pretty easy going interview... I agree with the quotes .... "Treat others the way you would want to be treated".... "Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated", and that you "Shouldn't want to treat others the way you wouldn't want to be treated". However, wouldn't we be even better off if we would want to "Treat and speak to others the way they want to be treated and spoken to, and respect them when they want neither." 😊

I loved how fast he shifted gear after the golden rule quote to, “Shouldn't want to treat others the way you wouldn't want to be treated” … I thought, he’s a year younger and a bit smarter (than me) 🙂 With that, I’ll just stick to the ‘golden one,’ seems easier to remember 😉

Thanks. I really like Ron.
Please note Agnostics can support the Freedom From Religion Foundation also.

Two types of atheists: Those who have struggled, and those to whom it came naturally.
I am the first type.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.