Agnostic.com

2 2

Concerning the post on the Church getting PPP loans. This will really piss you off and explain why I’m so angry. In my Pot Stories book of essays, I tell the story of how W. Bush won the 2004 election against Kerry. W. just came out of hiding with some sort of patriotic demography last month, as if he were still our leader. I can’t stand to even look at him. To think that out 370 million American citizens he’s the best we can come up with.

Going into the election sometime in the summer, his support team realized he was losing and came up with an idea. Let’s go to the Vatican and ask Pope John Paul II to help us. And using a carrot and stick, we’ll tell him how Kerry was pro-abortion. The pope agreed and told them he’d refer the matter to a secret arm of the Church called the Opus Dei, headed by Cardinal Ratzinger at the time. The latter said he’d help in spite of the fact that the church wasn’t supposed to get involved in politics. Christ said, “Render unto Caesar,” etc.

Ratzinger had his staff send letters to the American bishops directing them to preach from the pulpit that the congregation should vote for W. as Kerry was pro-abortion. Which they did and it was just enough to swing the election to W. by the narrow margin. The church surreptitiously changed history and thousands of Iraqis and Afghanistanis had to die.

Ratzinger eventually became Pope Benedict XVI and we all know what happened. After John Paul died Benedict wanted to continue papal travels and he wound up in Dulles Airport. W. couldn’t wait to thank him and broke protocol to greet the pope at the airport. No president of the United States ever left the White House to greet someone in all US history. W. practically kissed his ass at the boarding stairs.

[amazon.com]

Aristippus 6 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And make that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Iraqis and Afghanistanis that "had to die" as a result (over a million in some estimates). In a month or so, Loser Trump will have hundreds of thousands of dead US citizens on his own scorecard. And that's with only Putin's help... no pope required.

I'm of two minds here....first....the pustule actually makes W. look reasonably honest. Second...he's a lot like the pustule, in that they were both handed wealth and influence they never earned and have no idea what's involved in living a life of effort and applied intelligence.

The brilliantly witty former Texas politician, Ann Richards, once said, "You can't really blame Dubya..he was born with a silver foot in his mouth."

Being "better than" does not legitimize Jr43. He's just a nicer monster.

@rainmanjr Did I say ''better than?" I think not.

And what pisses me off about this, people like W. and Trump think they deserve the wealth they were born with and they look down on common people.

@Aristippus Been listening outside Ivanka's door again? 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.