Agnostic.com

3 0

Friends with benefits!

Are people here looking to have friends with benefits. Just to relieve the sexual tension! I expect sex with athiests must be great.

• 1 vote
  • 4 votes
SunilKolli 3 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a great mixture of opinions. . . A Friend with benefits suits me right now because of my lifestyle but I'm not a serial friend (?) For me it is the approach. I like the sensual aspect of being able to explore another. . That I trust and the other benefit is a friend to talk to about everything and then play some more. Would I settle for a one-man relationship I would. But nothing has moved me to do so in many a full moon. It gives me a chance to wear my favorites and I love setting a mood or having one set for us.

Well it really just needs to be a good friend who loves that feeling and fun exercise. As long as you understand the motivation, and eachothers feelings about what you are doing its pretty damn good. The question may not be classy, but we all think about it I'm sure.

Why would sex with an atheist be better? I'm not following?

They don't shout "Oh, God!" during sex?

Maybe not repressed?

@NothinnXpreVails - Repressed may definitely be an option depending on one's upbringing, but I've found, hypocritical as expected, Xtian women are freaks between the sheets.. Maybe it has something to do w/ the repression?

@Loud_Love no clue

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.