• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
#lol
LimitedLight 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You do not have much on your profile so I can't say for sure one way or the other. But you're an atheist (extra points!!!) and nice looking so just going on those 2 things, yes.

Well if you lived closer anyways.

@LimitedLight If you click on me, I have a short paragraph just stating a little bit about myself. Just gives people a feel for who you are and what you're interested in.

@LimitedLight if you go into "My Profile" (hover your mouse over you name to the left of your picture at the top). Then click "Edit Profile" there's a section that says "Biography," that's a good place to just put a little bit about yourself.

@LimitedLight I just looked at yours again. Currently you have the following: Help! About every page I click on says "This page is not working."

That's where a lot of people write a little bit about themselves. Obviously not mandatory but it's nice to see a little info about a person.

That bio tho

You've probably just made @LimitedLight's profile the most viewed on the site as we'll be having a look to see what it says now!

@LimitedLight It's like an amateurfile, but it gets paid.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.