Agnostic.com

3 2

Astronomers and the like say that the Background Microwave Radiation, that is present no matter where a Radio Telescope is pointed, is the residue of the light from the "Big Bang" that created our Universe. I'm pretty sure they say that over time (10 - 20 billion of our years) the frequency of the light, from the "Big Bang", has slowed down to the frequencies in the MicroWave band.

Ok......That is both acceptable and unacceptable to me.

Acceptable> Light traveling for billions of years, I suppose, could slow down in Frequency to

the MicroWave band and less. Ok nuff said on that point.

Unacceptable> Astronomers can actually detect this Background Microwave Radiation.

Before I go further I must explain the "Big Bang" the way I see it.

1. Astronomers and the like say the "Big Bang" started from a small area that was smaller

than the head of a pin. I can not accept that. I'll give the astronomers the benefit of the

doubt and say the OBJECT was the size of the Earth. I'll call this OBJECT Origin-otbb.

Note: EVERYTHING, no matter where its at, seeks equilibrium and the Space that

Origin-otbb is in I'll call, for the lack of a better term, Primordial Space.
  1. Something, whether internal or external, takes Origin-otbb out of equilibrium and it

begins to expand. Like a SuperNova, but on a scale that would make a SuperNova

seem like a gnat fart.

2. Origin-otbb is an object with a concentration of gravity that is almost unimaginable.

While Origin-otbb is expanding the gravity is still HIGHLY concentrated and will

not allow light to escape (yet).

3. Finally Origin-otbb expands to a point that the concentration of gravity has

lessened enough to allow light to escape. So....I think you can say that the first

indication of the "Big Bang" is light.

4. At this point we have a central point, Origin-otbb, and light moving OUTWARD in

ALL directions from the central point.

5. Billions of our years later the "Big Bang" has coalesced into what we see today. But

the light or residue of the light is still moving outward from the central point. The

path of light can not be changed unless acted upon by an external force or object.

Plus, you can't see light that is moving away from you. It must be coming towards

you to be able to detect it.

One final note; Astronomers, whether Radio or Optical, are viewing celestial objects

as they were in the past Not as the celestial object is right now today.

Also since we have not seen whats beyond our limited vision (limited

by time) the other 90% could be there.

So my question is..........What is the Background Microwave Radiation?

Could it be light residue coming into our Universe from other "Big Bangs" in

Primordial Space?

Peace

Sardonicus 2 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ridiculous. First off you are arguing from ignorance. It is obvious from your writing that you do not know very much about the topic yet you think you know better than two thousand years of human knowledge. Silly. It's just silly.

It is apparent you do not fully understand what the Big Bang is about. The currently accepted proposition is that the Big Bang (a very misleading name) began with a quantum fluctuation. Because we can't begin to fathom the magnitude of this event and all known physics breaks down before we can reach the time of the event, we will probably never know with any amount of certainty what actually happened before inflation began. The CMBR is light and it is coming at us from all points in space. This is a pretty concise article that explains what that light is.

[space.com]

You might find this useful.
[esa.int]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.