Agnostic.com

3 2

Food Choices

Wildgreens 8 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just to let you know I posted an item about consciousness and non-human species. Hopefully, people will get a connection with torturing and eating animals with a conscious.

I'm looking forward to your video thank you for sharing.

@Wildgreens I did post it and a member made the link between consciousness and animals for food. From fred_snerd "I think many humans discount this as it might make us feel guilty when we torture them and used them for food."

I think you're right. Also speciesism is a product of ego which we are sold on a daily basis.

War = mass killings ...... ask Veterans how they look back on their wars .....I worked in a slaughterhouse after a decade of job discrimination against Atheism litigation for civil rights I won ....the only union job that would hire me....it still hurts deep in my guts knowing I was part of the death machines Navy aircraft or Swifts Independent Packing

Video won’t play.😒

I'll send it to you to your email or phone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.