Agnostic.com

4 10

There is now a billboard in Times Square called the "Trump Death Clock." It counts all preventable COVID-19 deaths under the watch of dear leader.

[newsweek.com]

UrsiMajor 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, it is over 50% too low now......

I believe they're only counting about half of the deaths as preventable, not all of them, which is why the count is so low. I think even they may be underestimating how many would have been saved had we acted quickly and succinctly.

@Lauren I just think this is about 3 weeks old......

@AnneWimsey Oh, okay. That makes sense.

@Lauren update, about 6 weeks old....death toll approaching 100,000 now

@AnneWimsey

Thanks, Anne. Sadly up to date now.

I'll bet he's about to explode!

There's a happy thought! 😀

@Lauren Here---hide with me! There'll be a huge splatter of orange goo.....

@LucyLoohoo With pleasure! It's bound to be a mess! 🙂

@Lauren And then...we can laugh as the rest of the GOP starts slippin' and slidin' in the mess! (They have it coming....)

Blame TrumpOLINI Fauci China WHO and White House staff for all these deaths ....the truth of biowars must come out from illegal secrecy since 1914

Becuz there was no Black Death, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, etc etc etc before labs were a thing? Really?!

Appropriate to demonstrate his atrocious crimes

bobwjr Level 10 May 15, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.