Agnostic.com

2 6

Here's one worth a million bucks.
#drunkdrivers4trump

evidentialist 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that some have responded to this, here's the full disclosure. The picture is a clever meme taken from the picture attached to this comment. Who the meme maker was is unknown, at least by me, so there has been no tracking down of further information. I did search out the original picture as shown here. As you can see in this picture, she's out there demonstrating in favor of opening the country. In a way, the irony of the original sign might be considered funnier than the meme.

@RichCC, @Allamanda

Thanks to you also. namaste

@RichCC -- What you said....

@RichCC -- By the way, another telltale is that the lettering in the meme is obviously a font, whereas the letters in the real pic are obviously hand drawn/painted.

I thought of that but I've seen paint sticks with foam applicators that leave little dots at the starts of strokes. What I didn't bother to do was compare to see if letters (the two 'M's for instance) were identical. Oh well.

As George Polya wrote years ago:
"Do not believe anything, but question only what is worth questioning".

Nobody has the time or energy to check everything.

And let me put you in prison for being criminally stupid and selfish.
Let's see who wins.😋

Edit -- Is that real? The font seems pretty non-blurry and the sentiment pretty over-the-top blatant. Are you sure it isn't shopped?

@Allamanda Thanks.😎

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.