Agnostic.com

8 8

Picked up my new rescue dog 7am this morning!
Almost late as i did not hear the alarm yammering for almost 25 minutes, (could not fall asleep last night) Luckily the roads are deserted so i could drive 80 mph, the transports do not wait.
She seems to be settling in beautifully, after spending a very stressful 3 days in transit.
My older (for awhile "only" dog) is disgruntled, but it was time.
Somebody named her "Sloane"...i know, WTH? But she does not respond to it, a Clear sign of intelligence. Henceforth to be 'Sassy".
Can anybody explain how to post a pic? I run Android on a 10" tablet.

AnneWimsey 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you for taking a rescue dog. I got my little Ivan (15 years olld, toy poodle, 10 pounds) from a shelter down in Nebraska 2 years ago.

How exciting! I'm happy for both of you.

I can't wait to see Sassy, so good luck with that picture.

treat her well, I know you will.

Congrats

bobwjr Level 10 May 17, 2020

Congrats on your new best friend ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Yay! New dog! I can’t wait to see the photos. 😊

Congratulations, Sassy is a lucky dog.

I imagine an android tablet works just like my android phone. When you take a picture it goes into a picture file. Start a new reply or edit the original post and after the text input area there is an option to submit a photo. Click on that and select your photo from either the picture file or the gallery. It will load right before your eyes and after its loaded submit the post.

Glad to hear it! Don’t have an android tablet but the website shows an “add picture” button. Do you see it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.