Agnostic.com

3 3

The shift begins - [commondreams.org]

Allamanda 8 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Call me a skeptic, but Biden changing his tune to get elected doesn't fill me with confidence. He's made it perfectly clear over his career that he says whatever needs said and then serves the bankers/rich/pentagon.

Good, we need a leader who is flexible and willing to learn and adapt. Evolution favors those who are able to adapt to changes. It is said crazy is one who keeps doing the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome. Sound familiar?
I received deposit from the government which I don't need nor want. Furthermore, I had to get a notice it came from asshole. Assholes money will go to his competitor.

Hey, if Biden is more easily electable and will bring the policies the more radical wing of the party had been pushing I call that a win/win. I still think, should he beat Trump, that BIden will be a more effective advocate for those same policies than Sanders. Kind of like Nixon opening up China or Reagan opening up the USSR, you might need someone conservative at the helm to actually get it done. But unless we flip the senate it might not make any difference.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.