Agnostic.com

1 1

Reprinted by request: What?! What a terrible tragedy for you. The only partial consolatio​n I could see if I lost my own family members might be if they were very, very old and had lived full lives already. What a travesty in that it mostly could have have been avoided but for the politician​s. I know what you mean about "this new world". As a guy who is nearly 65, it is almost a world devoid of human contact -- especially​ here, where the mores are British and people already had a social distance of 2 metres and now exaggerate​ it beyond all necessity given this country's relatively​ pristine record under Covid-19. Now people walking towards me on the sidewalk tend to give me a wide berth, young mothers wheeling push-chairs who spot me from 30 metres away and cross the road as soon as they can. Unclean! Unclean!

Garbonza 6 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are all unclean, one of the dirtiest and most disease ridden animals on the planet, even before Covid-19. Perhaps we are now, only just beginning, to act as we should.

I am a tactile person, and can only see existence at a 2-metre distance from other people as a living death.

@Garbonza You need a good friend.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.